Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dog Days of April





Dress: gap, Shoes: ciao bella, Earrings: thrifted, Purse: left in the car...

I love this dress...it is so comfortable, and easy to dress up for work. The earrings I thrifted recently, and I was so excited to wear them! It was hard to get a good photo, but they are little studs shaped like baskets full of flowers. I tried to take a picture of my eye make-up for you, but I don't know how make-up bloggers take pictures of their eyes that don't look super creepy, so I'm going to draw a little tutorial at some point instead! 

I had good reason for wanting to be comfortable today, because...

we have a puppy here! Meet Strider: 



He's staying with us for the week. He is 7 weeks old, completely adorable, and a little mischievous. He is also a border terrier, just like my 15 year old dog, Henry. I'm including a picture of Henry too, just because he is, in my clearly unbiased opinion, the most handsome dog in the world. 

All decked out because we were in Maine for Christmas and it was hunting season. 

Needless to say, it's been a very busy time around here trying to balance the very different speeds of a 7 month old puppy and a 15 year old dog! But fun, for the most part. 

I also made rosemary garlic parsnip fries tonight...they were pretty good, and I may do a recipe tutorial at some point in people are interested...